Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fall Cards

Well, around here, it can be difficult to pinpoint just what "season" it is!  Yesterday it got to 90 degrees - and we are in day 49 with no measurable rain. It certainly has been beautiful!

I've been going through my stash - finding lots of stuff I have never even used - and having fun making new projects in fall colors.  Here's one of my favorites - made from foiled paper, 3-D, die-cuts.



The side flourish and corners on the sentiment tag are Dazzles; I added gems to the centers of the two 3-D embellishments, both made of foiled papers.  The papers are from Hot Off the Press' Chocolate Pack.  I'm pretty sure the foiled paper embellishments are also HOTP.

Here's another one with products from the same line:



Since this picture, I have added a sentiment "Thinking of You" from Anna Griffith's adhesive-backed sentiments line.  It turns the card to be horizontal...  Such beautiful colors!

Now - go embellish something!

No comments:

Post a Comment