Thursday, August 9, 2012

Core Cards Creative Frenzy!

OK, so here is blogging motivation #2 - this card-creating challenge from Core'dinations - maker of Color-Core Cardstock.  They are looking for new card designers and asking for 3 creations, submitted via blog.  Seems they need some folks to help get out the word about their products and the great things that can be done with them.

Here are my 3 creations:



I really like this embossed look - adds great texture!  Such a simple, fun card to make; I do a set of 4 in different colors and give them away as gifts!



This card uses ribbon, die-cuts, and Flower Soft to add great dimension and texture.



One of my favorites - uses die-cuts, ribbon, and flowers made with Flower Soft.  I like the stamping and the fun "bling" dots made with Liquid Pearls.


Although I didn't have time to get a video shot for this post, I'm sure my acting, directing, and teaching background would make shooting instructional videos a blast - what  great way to share my love of creating cards, along with great tips & tricks I've picked up over the years!

Who knows?  Perhaps I'll be asked to join their creative team and get the chance to empower many others to make their own cards!

OK, everyone - now go embellish something!
<smile>






No comments:

Post a Comment